Quick facts about Berkeley College, New York:
- A college that specializes only in undergraduate Business courses.
- Excellent placement and job opportunities are organized by Berkeley College for graduate students.
- A high school diploma with a good diploma is required, and proof of English for admission. SAT is not required for entry, but is handled favorably.
- As with all US universities, there is an application fee.
- Students have the opportunity to receive a full course load, even in the summer, and therefore have the opportunity to complete their undergraduate degrees in 3 years instead of 4.
- Tuition is about $ 15,000 for the academic year
- Scholarships are available for international students up to 25%
- Berkeley College places every international student in the dormitories
- The main campus is located in New York City, with other campuses in Westchester (New York), Garret Mountain (New Jersey), Bergen (New Jersey) and Middlesex (New Jersey).