GCU is an institution immersed in industry and the professions. With a wealth of career-focused programs and facilities designed to develop students’ skills and help them meet their future career goals, GCU bridges the gap between learning in a classroom and receiving valuable industry experience.
- Unique and contemporary degree offering with program accreditations from professional bodies across a wide variety of subject areas, including EPAS accreditation by the European Foundation for Management Development and BCS accreditation by the Chartered Institute for IT.
- Opportunity to interact with industry-leading companies through work placements.
- Modern learning environment filled with cutting-edge facilities designed to enhance employability, from the GCU Vision Centre for student optometrists to the Interprofessional Simulation Centre for nursing and healthcare students
Degree Information for Undergraduate Programs
Academic entry requirements
Specific admissions requirements may vary by academic program. Please refer to the university website for more details. (No separate transfer application process for UK – same as UG)
English language requirements
- IELTS: IELTS Average Score of 6, with no element less than 5.5
- TOEFL: TOEFL internet-based test overall score of 78 with minimum element scores of reading at 18, listening at 17, speaking at 20 and writing at 17
- Duolingo: Where the above are not available, the Duolingo English test will also be accepted with a minimum mark of 115. PTEA: Pearson PTE Academic overall score of 54 with no element less than 51
- TOEFL Home Edition: Results require to be as per GCU TOEFL internet-based test overall score
£1,500 – £17,920
For the most up to date information visit: https://www.gcu.ac.uk/study/scholarships/undergraduate/www.suffolk.edu/madrid-campus/admission/cost-tuition
£4,059 – £5,650
For the most up to date information visit: https://www.gcu.ac.uk/study/scholarships/undergraduatewww.suffolk.edu/madrid-campus/admission/cost-tuition
Designed to help students gain the skills that employers want, GCU has a modern learning environment filled with cutting-edge facilities.
Discover the Saltire Centre to access a five-floor library set among aerial walkways and quiet study zones or, depending on the student’s chosen degree, they could access the specialist Physiotherapy@GCUClinic, six dedicated Networking Labs, the Interprofessional Simulation Centre with simulated home and hospital environments, the functioning opticians service inside the GCU Vision Centre, and the high-tech Games Design Studio.