Higher education in Sweden
Studying in Sweden is different. Swedish universities have an open climate, with a strong focus on group work. This will give you valuable skills for the future. The global job market values ambitious, innovative and perceptive team players. Swedish universities foster these qualities through a forward-thinking culture where you’re close to the latest ideas and trends.
Swedish master’s degree programmes offer unique opportunities to turn theory into practice. Many programmes also cooperate closely with the industry, offering students the possibility to mix study and practical work. This gives you distinct advantages over your peers when entering the job market.
Why study in Sweden?
- NO tuition fees for EU citizens.
- High quality of education and research with a student-focused education system.
- A safe and modern country where English is spoken widely.
- International study environment with many study programs offered in English.
- In 2010, the World Economic Forum ranked Sweden as the 2nd most competitive country in the world.
- Tight cooperation between universities and companies.