Higher education in Belgium
Belgium’s institutions of higher education are renowned worldwide and hold their own in the authoritative rankings compiled by the Financial Times and the Times Higher Education magazine. They have also developed an external quality assurance system in addition to regular self-assessments. Add their close ties with the business community, expert lecturers and modest tuition fees, and it’s difficult to match Belgium’s educational price-quality ratio anywhere else in the world.
Why study in Belgium?
- The higher education is recognised around the world.
- Brussels, the capital of Belgium is a truly extraordinary city, where the European institutions rub shoulders with the major international organisations.
- Higher education is financed to a very large extent by the public authorities and EU citizens have to pay just registration fee.
- Wide choice of different programmes.
- Multicultural study environment and possibility to study in English and French.