Malta, a captivating Southern European island nation in the Mediterranean, boasts a rich cultural heritage and stunning natural beauty. Situated off the coast of Sicily (Italy) and close to Tunisia and Libya, this small but vibrant country is home to a warm and welcoming population of just over 500,000 people.
Top Reasons to Choose Malta for Your Studies:
- English-Speaking Environment: As a former British colony, Malta embraces English as one of its official languages. Over 90% of the population speaks English fluently, creating an ideal study destination for international students seeking English language courses.
- Endless Sunshine and Fantastic Weather: Malta enjoys 300 days of sunshine each year, creating a perfect environment for outdoor adventures and learning in a new and inspiring setting. Its beautiful beaches and Mediterranean climate offer a relaxing backdrop for your educational journey.
- Affordable Living: Compared to other European countries, Malta offers a relatively low cost of living, making it budget-friendly for international students. Student halls on campus provide affordable accommodation options, ensuring a comfortable stay.
- Free Healthcare: Malta stands out for providing free healthcare to international students. With top-notch public and private healthcare institutions, you can enjoy high-quality medical services without financial worries.
- Thriving Job Opportunities: Alongside exceptional education standards, Malta offers exciting job prospects for international students. With part-time work options and a thriving business environment, you can gain valuable work experience while pursuing your studies.
Education Costs: Education in Malta for international students is affordable, with semester costs typically ranging up to 5,500 EUR. Though scholarships might not be widely available, manageable expenses make studying in Malta an attractive choice.
Study and Work Opportunities: International students can work part-time for up to 20 hours per week after the initial 90 days of arrival. The government’s flexible regulations provide opportunities to work and earn during your studies.
Malta Study Visa Requirements: For non-EU/EEA students, a study visa is required to study in Malta. Necessary documents include a valid passport, completed application form, passport-size photographs, proof of financial requirements, language test, and health insurance.
Unlock Your Potential in Malta: Embrace a captivating cultural experience, bask in the Mediterranean sun, and embark on a rewarding educational journey in Malta. With its rich history, diverse academic offerings, and welcoming community, Malta promises a unique and enriching study experience for international students. Discover the possibilities and take your first step towards a bright future in this charming island nation!
CHOOSE A UNIVERSITY IN MALTA