Quick facts about Saint Louis University:
- Saint Louis University, founded in 1818, is a private, church-affiliated university.
- 17 graduate and undergraduate programs ranked among the top 50 in the country in 2019 by U.S news and World report.
- In 2013, the university awarded the world’s first PhD in aviation.
- The university is home to several museums including the Saint Louis University Museum of Art, the Samuel Cupples House, a historic home and gallery, and the Museum of Contemporary Religious Art.
- The institution offers nearly 100 undergraduate programmes and about the same number of graduate courses as well as more than 40 study abroad programmes.
- Saint Louis University in Missouri has a 12,000-strong student body of whom about 8 per cent are from overseas.
- Challenged by outstanding faculty and a modern, value-centered curriculum reflecting the Jesuit tradition, students are prepared to contribute to society and to be effective leaders of social change in the Saint Louis University tradition.
- Its 254-acre campus is located two miles from downtown St. Louis.