Quick facts about Berkeley College, New York:
- A college specializing in undergraduate Business Courses only.
- Excellent placement and work opportunities are organized by Berkeley College for students finishing their degree
- Graduation from high school with a good apolyterion, and proof of English language is required for admission. SATs are not required for entrance, but are looked upon favorably.
- As with all US universities, there is an application fee.
- Students have the chance to take full course loads, even in the summer, and therefore have the chance to finish their undergraduate degrees in 3 years instead of 4.
- Tuition fees are around $15 000 for the academic year
- There are scholarships available for international students of up to 25%
- Berkeley College places each international student in the halls of residence
- Main campus is in New York City, with other campuses in Westchester (New York), Garret Mountain (New Jersey), Bergen (New Jersey), and Middlesex (New Jersey)