Quick facts about Manhatanville College, New York:
- Manhattanville College is a small, private institution located in Westchester County, N.Y., about 30 miles northeast of New York City.
- Offers more than 50 areas of undergraduate study and many students design their own majors by building a curriculum based on their interests.
- The most popular majors at Manhattanville College include: Business Administration and Management, Visual and Performing Arts, Psychology, Speech Communication and Rhetoric and English Language and Literature.
- Its tuition fees are $35,370 (2013-14).
- At Manhattanville, students can get involved outside the classroom by joining more than 50 clubs, working for the campus radio station, and attending the university’s many events.
- Jean Kennedy, sister of former President John F. Kennedy, attended Manhattanville College.
- Students come from more than 48 states and 64 countries.
- Set in prosperous and thriving Westchester County, New York, the campus offers the spaciousness and leisurely pace of a suburban location along with the resources of New York City, which is just 30 minutes away.
- The average ACT score for students that are entering Manhattanville College is 24 and the average SAT score is 1065. Cypriot students through Global can enter the University with an apolyterion of 15 and an English qualification.