Quick facts about Lynn University:
- Lynn University’s student body included 2,422 undergrads, 749 graduate and 76 doctoral students as of fall 2019.
- Main Academic Excellence that is in line with Lynn University Fighting Knights admission standards. Score at least a 965 on the SAT or 62 on the ACT. Maintain a GPA of at least a 3.08.
- The most popular majors at Lynn University include: Business, Management, Marketing, and Related Support Services; Communication, Journalism, and Related Programs; Visual and Performing Arts; Psychology; and Biological and Biomedical Sciences.
- Lynn University has a total undergraduate enrollment of 2,422, with a gender distribution of 50% male students and 50% female students.
- At this school, 72% of the students live in college-owned, -operated or -affiliated housing and 28% of students live off campus. In sports, Lynn University is part of the NCAA II.
- The acceptance rate at Lynn University is 84.6%.
- For every 100 applicants, 85 are admitted. This means the school is lightly selective. The school will have their expected requirements for GPA and SAT/ACT scores. If you meet their requirements, you’re almost certain to get an offer of admission.