Quick facts about St. Bonaventure University, New York:
- St. Bonaventure University is a private institute in the southwest corner of New York state, between the city of Olean and the village of Allegany
- It has 2,514 students enrolled
- The annual fee to attend is $27,762
- The school is well known in New York state and the mid-Atlantic region for its journalism, business and education programs, having produced six Pulitzer Prize–winning writers
- More than 50 undergraduate majors. These include combined degree health care programs preparing freshmen for careers in medicine, dentistry, physical therapy or pharmacy. Also offers 20 graduate programs.
- More than 90% of students receive financial aid.
- The entry requirements are: a high school academic average of 87% or an average SAT of 1050 or an average ACT of 23