Quick facts about George Fox University, Oregon:
- George Fox University is a private institution founded in 1891.
- One of America’s top-ranked Christian colleges
- It has a total undergraduate enrollment of 2,184
- Its tuition fees are $31,120 (2013-14).
- The most popular majors at George Fox University include: Business, Management, Marketing, and Related Support Services; Health Professions and Related Programs; Multi/Interdisciplinary Studies; Biological and Biomedical Sciences; and Visual and Performing Arts
- Offers bachelor’s degrees in more than 40 majors and 12 master’s and doctoral degrees