Quick facts about Drew University:
- Drew was founded as a seminary in 1867 and celebrated its sesquicentennial in 2017-18.
- Drew University consists of three schools: the College of Liberal Arts, the Theological School and the Caspersen School of Graduate Studies.
- The most popular majors at Drew University include: Social Sciences; Biological and Biomedical Sciences; Business, Management, Marketing, and Related Support Services; Psychology; and Visual and Performing Arts.
- The average freshman retention rate, an indicator of student satisfaction, is 85%.
- The graduation rate at Drew University is good: 70%. Roughly 8% of the school’s undergraduate students transfer to other colleges.
- Drew University provides on-campus housing. Dormitory capacity at this college accommodates roughly 1,400 students, which provides a nice on-campus housing option.