Quick facts about DePaul University:
- Founded by the Vincentians in 1898, the university takes its name from the 17th-century French priest Saint Vincent de Paul.
- The most popular majors at DePaul University include: Business, Management, Marketing, and Related Support Services; Communication, Journalism, and Related Programs; Visual and Performing Arts; Computer and Information Sciences and Support Services; and Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities.
- DePaul University is a private Catholic research university in Chicago, Illinois.In 1998, it became the largest Catholic university by enrollment in the United States.
- The university enrolls around 14,500 undergraduates and about 7,900 graduate/law students
- According to the Division of Student Affairs website, about 90% of DePaul’s students commute or live off campus
- DePaul’s two campuses are located in Lincoln Park and the Loop.