Quick facts about the University of South Florida:
- Established in 1956, USF is a leader among young universities. Our on-campus Technology Incubator has created over 230 jobs locally and our Center for Entrepreneurship ranks in the top 15 nationally. We are also leaders internationally, and in 2018 were the number one producer of Fulbright Scholars in the nation, for the second year in a row.
- USF is situated in the vibrant and diverse Tampa Bay region, with campuses in Tampa, Petersburg and Sarasota-Manatee. Together these campuses serve more than 50,000 students and offer undergraduate, graduate, specialist and doctoral degrees.
- With a GPA of 3.97, USF requires you to be at the top of your class. You’ll need nearly straight A’s in all your classes to compete with other applicants.
- In 2018, USF reached the top 25 public universities for research expenditure – and 42nd in the nation overall among public and private universities.
- USF offers one of the lowest tuition rates in the country coupled with generous financial aid and scholarships.
- Ranked first among the nation’s most veteran-friendly schools, USF offers a number of unique programs and resources for student veterans.