Saint Louis University Madrid, offers a range of undergraduate degree programs with high quality teaching and industry partnerships from around the globe.
Established in 1967 and fully accredited in the US, SLU-Madrid is the first US university to have official recognition and authorization by Madrid’s Ministry of Education to operate US degree programs in Madrid.
The campus is centrally located in a quiet, safe neighborhood; within minutes of the city’s excitement, with views of the mountains to the north and west, and easy access to city transportation.
There are 12 undergraduate degrees that can be fully completed at SLU-Madrid campus. In addition to those, SLU-Madrid Campus enables undergraduate students to complete some requirements for all of Saint Louis University’s nearly 90 undergraduate majors. Students pursuing degrees in engineering, biology, nursing or chemistry, for example, can begin their studies in Madrid and then transfer to St. Louis to complete their degrees.
- 800 students from nearly 50 countries study at SLU Madrid.
- Recognized as a center of international education in Spain.
Why Saint Louis University
- Saint Louis University: #106 National University (U.S. News & World Report).
- Saint Louis University: #56 Best Value School (U.S. News & World Report 2020).
- Saint Louis University: #90 Best Undergraduate Business Programs (U.S. News & World Report 2020)
- Art History
- Computer Science
- International Business
- International Studies
- Political Science
Degree Information for Undergraduate Programs
Academic entry requirements
- High School Diploma with 3.0 GPA
English language requirements
- TOEFL 80
For more information about SLU Madrid’s tuition fees, visit: slu.edu/madrid/admissions/tuition-and-fees
For more information about SLU Madrid’s scholarship opportunities, visit: slu.edu/madrid/admissions/scholarships