Prerequisites for admission to Czech universities:
- High school diploma
- Entrance Examinations based on the selected Department of Studies taking place in the beginning of June to September
- English language course, IELTS is preferred
- The deadline for submitting applications is about the end of February or March, depending on each case
- The Fine Arts School is an exception as examinations take place in January, while the submission must have been made already from November.
- There are restrictions on admission to Medicine. There are special examinations in Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics or Physics. Studies are divided into Preclinical (1-3 years) and Clinical (4-6 years).
- The student attends courses of Czech language at the University during the first 1-2 years of study.
- Tuition fees are set according to the curriculum. In Medical Sciences they are calculated at 13,500 euros.