do I need to apply?

Apply as soon as possible, although applications can be Processed
even if you decided to apply late, us even as late as August
of each year, because of our direct links to the admissions
offices of the universities and to the fact that we have no
application deadlines.

How long will it take to get an answer from the university?

We can sometimes get an answer in as quick as 24 hours as long
as a student has given us all the necessary documents required.
In average however, most applications usually take at most two weeks to be responded to. A great difference from
the usual two to three months it takes if someone applies by
them selves to a university.

What offers will I receive?

Offers from universities and colleges can be conditional
or unconditional. Conditional offers require the applicant
to obtain certain grades or points; unconditional offers
mean that the applicant has satisfied the entry requirements
for the course.

Tip: You should not accept an offer if they do not want to
go there – it can be tricky we do not expect a snap decision:
you will have at least four weeks to think about it.

What are the necessary documents required?

In order for a student to apply to a university abroad the
following documents are needed: Apolyterion or High School
Diploma, transcripts, a personal statement, and a reference
letter (requires 2 reference letters for postgraduate studies
and one for undergraduate studies).

What institutions does GLOBAL represent?

Global represents a broad range of over 30 excellent, fully
accredited education institutions in UK & US, most of
which are at university level.

What types of subjects can I apply for?

Virtually any, though Medicine and Dentistry are incredibly

How easy is it to get a student visa to study abroad?

If you apply to study in the U.K. as a Cypriot or Greek student
you do not need to apply for a visa as both countries are
members of the European Union All you need is your unconditional
offer of a place at a university and the letter of financial
support from your bank stating that you have the financial
resources to cover you tuition an d living expenses at least
for one academic year. If you are planning to study in the
U.S. you have to apply for a visa at the American embassy,
but as long as you have all your documents in order it is
more or less a formality for Cypriot and Greek students.

What does it cost to study abroad?

his depends on what course you are studying, at what level and at what institution.
It can also depend on where you live in the UK or the U.S. as some areas are
more expensive than others. If you have family or friends you can stay with
in the UK or the U.S., this can help to save money. Course fees will be discussed
with you on an individual basis when you come to apply. If you are planning
to live on your own abroad, please budget for accommodation and living expenses to be between 10,000 and 12,000 Euros per year.

Most Undergraduate courses are in the range of L 3,000 British Pounds for EU
students, EU students can apply however for student loans and pay back their
tution fee’s once they return home and find a job.

Can I get a scholarship?

If a student applies through our office they are eligible for partial undergraduate
and graduate scholarships, based mostly on academic merit, something which
is virtually impossible if a student applies directly to the university.

Can I pay my tuition fees by instalments?

In most cases, yes. How many instalments does depend on the individual institution
concerned. A few institutions also offer discounts to sponsors who pay the
whole of the first year tuition fees in advance of enrolment at their institution.

Can I defer my entry to a subsequent intake?

This is usually possible, but you should state your intention to do so in writing
as soon as possible.

Can I change courses when I arrive?

It may be possible to change courses within the university in which you are
studying but it will not normally be possible to change institutions except
in exceptional circumstances.

Recognition of qualifications?

Much work has been done within the European Union and beyond
to improve the transparency and portability of qualifications,
and both for work and study you should be able to get recognition
for a degree undertaken abroad.

However, particularly where recognition is required from
professional bodies or government, you would be well advised
to seek advice from you government accreditation authority
before starting your studies.

Opportunities for work or study abroad as part of a UK degree?

If you are studying for a degree in the UK but want an opportunity
to study or work in another country as part of your programme,
you will find an increasingly large range of options are
available to you. The European Union has some very large
and well established schemes to foster this kind of mobility,
such as ERASMUS and LEONARDO. The International Office or
Study Abroad Office at your home institution is likely to
be the best source of information about what opportunities
are available to you.