A FEW WORDS ABOUT THE CZECH REPUBLIC
Studies at the Most Beautiful Country of Eastern Europe
- It borders with Slovakia, Austria, Germany and Poland.
- It is divided into three the parts of Bohemia, Moravia and Silesia.
- The country is rich in forests, rivers and natural and artificial lakes, which in combination with its springs with thermal mineral water, place the country among the most famous summer and winter resorts and Spa.
- The capital of the Czech Republic is the beautiful Prague.
- Located in the heart of Bohemia, almost in the middle of the distance between Berlin and Vienna.
- It has medieval charm with elements from Gothic, Baroque and Renaissance art.
- Buildings look elegant with their distinctive architecture.