Quick facts about Woodbury University, California:
- Woodbury University is a private institution that was founded in 1884.
- It has a total undergraduate enrollment of 1,488
- Its tuition fees are $33,150 (2013-14).
- Woodbury University is a small, private institution in Southern California, just a few miles north of Los Angeles.
- Students at Woodbury University can pursue graduate and undergraduate degrees in the Schools of Architecture; Business; Media, Culture, and Design; and the Institute of Transdisciplinary Studies.
- Students are required to complete at least one internship before they graduate
- Merit aid scholarships are available at Woodbury
- Notable alumni include costume designer William Travilla, who often dressed Marilyn Monroe.