Quick facts about the University of Findlay, Ohio:
- University of Findlay is a private institution that was founded in 1882.
- It has a total undergraduate enrollment of 3,898
- Its tuition and fees are $29,798 (2013-14)
- The most popular majors at University of Findlay include: Health Professions and Related Programs; Business, Management, Marketing, and Related Support Services; Agriculture, Agriculture Operations, and Related Sciences; Education; and Biological and Biomedical Sciences.
- Entry requirements include an apolyterion of 15 and above. Also a an English language examination in needed (O Level or TOEFL). SAT’s are not required, but will consider a plus.