Time for studying in Odense
The Lillebaelt Academy is located in the very heart of Odense, the third largest city in Denmark. Lillebaelt was established by the merging of Tietgen Business College, SDE College, Kold College and Vejle Business College on 1st of January 2009.
The institution takes a pride in offering academic programmes of the highest quality within the fields of technical subjects combined with business understanding and communication skills. The academy offers AP and BA programmes within the following areas:
- Production Technology – Mechanical design and production management
- IT Technology – IT Network and IT Electronics
- Multimedia Design and communication
- Architectural Technology and Construction Management
- Marketing Management (Campus Tietgen)
- Logistics Management (Campus Vejle)
Besides that the bachelor top-up courses are available within the following areas:
- International Sales and Marketing
- Product Development and Technology Integration
- Web Development
Educations that lead to good jobs
All the programmes are based on networking and innovation, and are focused on professional skills as well as personal competences. When you graduate you will be ready to go for the job you really want or you may continue studying at a university!
The educational programmes:
- are govenmentally and internationally approved
- award ECTS credits (European Credit Transfer System)
- lead to an AP Degree (Academy profession) after 2 years of studying
- lead to BA Degree (Professional Bachelor) after 3½ years of studying
The academy offers you
- Modern facilities.
- Highly qualified lectures.
- Modern and professional teaching methods: Team work, project work, study visits, individual planning etc. Contact to real companies is a natural part of your project work, and the lecturing is based on both theory and practice.
- Small classes.
- Students’ counselling.
- Assisting finding accommodation and assisting you in finding a student job.
- An international and inspiring study environment
- All lecturing and administration is in English.
- Students from all over the world are working closely together on different challenging projects.
- The academy is involved with several international networks like ERASMUS and LEONet.