Global Education, as an Official UCAS Center benefits the following:
Our centre is viewed as a trusted source of applications by universities and colleges.
Can manage and submit students’ applications
Have access to insight and reporting post-submission – real-time data to track the status of our students’ applications once they’ve been sent: whether they’ve received or replied to any offers, where they’ve been accepted, and more.
Undergraduate students wishing to study in the UK must register and use the UCAS system. As an official UCAS centre, Global Education will provide you with free, independent advice on how to submit a high quality UCAS application. With only five university choices, it is vital you understand the UCAS process fully and choose the right universities to apply to.
Global Education will support you throughout the process and further:
• Introduce Universities and courses
• Help you decide on five UK universities and courses to apply to
• Create your UCAS application
• Review and edit your personal statement
• Add a reference to UCAS and send your application
• Fully track your application once in the UCAS database