Empowering you to shape the future
No one can ignore the future. The question is what we make of it. Just tagging along or helping to shape it? If you know the answer, then this could be the start of your future with us. EBS Universität für Wirtschaft und Recht is one of the leading private universities in Germany. Under the umbrella of the university, our three faculties – EBS Law School, EBS Business School and EBS Executive School – are teaching tomorrow’s leaders. With a close academic interconnection between economic and legal topics, international orientation, close proximity to business and a comprehensive network of international partner universities, companies and alumni, EBS offers you the best environment to take that step into the future.
Developing leadership qualities
We provide you with the skills you need to become a leader, thinking in a new light and creating something new. We prepare you for a future in which you will play a crucial role. And tomorrow’s world needs leaders with new qualities: agility, empathy and courage, to name but a few. That also means having the courage to make mistakes in order to learn from them. Personalities who are prepared to take responsibility and go that extra mile, to drive both themselves and others forward. As leaders. As people.
The best conditions for studying
You will benefit from small learning groups and strong support from staff and teachers. Fellow students with a huge sense of commitment are there to help you, and they know that more can be achieved together than alone. Close networking with corporate and law firm partners puts you in pole position for a successful start to your career. In addition, we guarantee individual personality development and are very much aware of our societal responsibility. So you will not study just anywhere, but together with the best. For the best career. For a better future.
EBS Universität at a glance
The top address for tomorrow’s managers and lawyers
- Oldest private business school in Germany, located in Wiesbaden and Oestrich-Winkel, in the Rheingau region
- The three schools (EBS Business School, EBS Law School and EBS Executive School) have 44 core faculty staff members (senior and junior professors, lecturers and postdoctoral fellows) as well as approximately 30 adjunct and honorary professors from all over the world
- Inspiring law faculty, with a truly convincing and unique teaching concept: 3 academic degrees in less than 5 years
- Around 2,000 students (Bachelors, first state examination in law, Masters, MBA and Part-time Masters), doctoral candidates and exchange students
- Studium universale and coaching for all students
- Eleven business languages are taught by more than 30 native speakers
- More than 230 partner universities on all continents
- Over 200 corporate partners, many of which are DAX companies and law firms
- More than 10,000 alumni, 3,800 of these organized in the EBS Alumni Network, in over 30 countries
- A varied and international programme portfolio: Bachelor in Business Studies BSc, Master in Management MSc, Master in Automotive Management MSc, Master in Finance MSc, Master in Real Estate MSc, MBA full-time, Executive MBA Management Part-time
Study programmes that fit your needs
- Repeatedly honoured: The EBS Universität regularly ranks top tier in university rankings and all programmes are of course accredited.
- The programme pays off: The starting salary of our graduates is above average.
- Strongly in demand: Most students receive their first job offer during their studies, or at the latest 3 months after graduation.
- Entry into the business community made easier: more than 200 corporate partners support and accompany students during their time at EBS Universität. We show you how you can use this network to further your career.
- Highly intensive support: Small groups, high practical relevance, skills development, individual coaching – we support you the best way possible!
- It could hardly be more international: professors and lecturers from all over the world, study groups with a high level of diversity or the option of a stay abroad are without question the best preparation for a career in international top management.
- Outstanding career development: a practice-oriented curriculum, targeted career coaching and study programmes in the heart of one of the world’s most successful economies are the best possible requirements for the next step on the career ladder.
The University offers 9 programs in English, 1 Bachelor’s and 8 Master’s programs
- Bachelor in Business Studies
- Durhan and EBS Executive MBA
- Master in Automative Management
- Executive MBA Management
- Master in Finance
- Master in Management
- Master in Business Administration
- Master in Real Estate
- Mster in Management- Digital Marketing
Study at EBS